Visitors

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chpt-02 Las Vegas

Saturday,

as planned all the way I depart for Las Vegas where Holger, my coworker from Toulouse is still waiting. The path leads me through the Nevada desert.


"A horrible way to die!"

The Hotel is a big Disney-World gamble excitement center. However, it's probably the most luxurious Hotel I ever have stayed at.

The city? See yourself:



Who is who?





View from our hotel window







In Venice there is always dusk, all night long!


Yeah, they have THEM, too...




Been there yet? :-)

Hoover dam is just next door:



no comment

I forgot to mention: while I arrived by car, Holger did it the American way:



Press "play" and enjoy the flight:

Well, I didn't have any time to edit the video, sorry for it's lenght and some stupid scenes at the beginning ;-)


The Hoover Dam once more from way above.

So much for Las Vegas. My car is waiting outside to take me to the Grand Canyon...

1 comment:

  1. Nice flight. Good copilot.
    Bad pilot -> Can not even keep runway heading after takeoff :-)

    ReplyDelete