Visitors

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chpt-19 Into Anchorage

From TOK the road took me further down the Highway to Anchorage. However, it took me a loong time as I stopped for every picture which can possibly be taken. And here are some of them. Most of them I will just speak for themselves...

Early morning at some RV-Park. It wasn't much darker here at midnight.


The street to the place called "Chicken".


To remind you where and in what country you are.


Old Saloons from the gold mining age.































They wanted $20, just to get closer to that glacier. Something tells me that I will see more of them for less money...




Now I have arrived in Anchorage and I am working already on getting the car sold again. So, it's not only vacation but also work, here. Today it was a full day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment